For the highest quality masonry, waterproofing, restoration, coating and sealing services for your Portland, Oregon or Vancouver, Washington site, check out some of our industry leading masonry, restoration and waterproofing services below!
D&R Masonry Restoration is a family owned company local to Oregon but ready and able to take our unbeatable services to any commercial property that needs us in the Pacific Northwest. We work all around Oregon and Washington as well as Idaho and Montana. Contact us today at 503-353-1650 to discuss your project's needs.
COATINGS FOR PORTLAND OREGON
D&R Masonry Restoration can use coatings for tremendous protection, efficiency, safety, and more for Portland, the largest city in Oregon. We can apply products like:
- Exterior Coatings – D&R Masonry Restoration can use an exterior coating for your Portland commercial structure to protect it from severe or small water damage while warding off general wear and tear for many years. We have several types of mixes available using different key elements and can easily tailor these to your suit your space!
- Epoxy Coatings – Epoxy coatings are able to take whatever strain you need to put on them by providing immense strength and durability. They can be applied to numerous different areas and do not have a poor cosmetic effect.
- Parking Deck Repair & Coatings – Keep your parking deck fully-functioning for the foreseeable future by getting it a coating that will last. If you have an old coating that needs to be removed or repairs that need to be done, we can take that on as well!
- Traffic & Pedestrian Deck Coating – Damage can very easily come from oil, deicing salts, gas, and other similar common elements, which greatly reduces the effectiveness of a standard deck. However, traffic and pedestrian deck coatings fight against that while also being skid-resistant to make your clients safer.
- Roof Coatings – Roof coatings are a great example of a multi-purpose coating. A main function is protecting against water and sun damage. This is done while the roof coatings act as a sleek, smooth layer. They also save on heating and cooling costs by providing better energy efficiency!
- Secondary Containment – If you need secondary containment, there are no two ways about it – you need secondary containment that’s strong. D&R Masonry Restoration can apply coatings to ensure a very practical layer that will hold up when you most need it to.
RESTORATION FOR DOWNTOWN PORTLAND OREGON
We’ve done restoration work in downtown Portland for years and can easily do it again. We take the time to really understand your site – no two buildings are the same anyway, but this is especially so with historic properties. Each one comes with unique challenges and high-points and we have the experts to do the tough projects. When you start your restoration construction, consider us for things such as:
- Masonry Restoration – Masonry restoration is a job that requires experience, equipment, and knowledge that D&R Masonry Restoration’s team has been proud to use for decades. We start each project by understanding the unusual facets of your specific property. Then we design custom plans using whatever services you may require. Finally, we walk you through the whole process from start to finish!
- Stone Restoration – After basic prep and cleaning we can take the untapped potential in your aging stone and transform it into a high-shine surface or give it a unique rustic texture.
- Tuckpointing & Brick Replacement – Aging bring can form its own charm, but as further breakdown is experienced the vintage feel simply fades. Don’t let that happen! We can fix bad tuckpointing and replace bricks while ensuring a thorough color matching process. The team keeps a “bone pile” of old bricks for this very reason.
- Grout & Epoxy Injection – If you have a structure full of cracks, gaps, and spalls which present open invitations for water damage, grout or epoxy injection could be just what you need. Our team uses injection to provide intense and effective protection that seals up open areas and keeps them in good shape for the future so you can rest easy. Grout and epoxy also blend in well so no fear of mess is necessary.
- Seismic Reinforcement – To keep a historical site from potentially horrible damage due to cases of earthquakes, ground shifting, and soil erosion, get top-notch downtown Portland seismic retrofitting from D&R Masonry Restoration.
- Façade Stabilization – Over time wall joints and ties can deteriorate greatly between a façade and its structural wall. This can lead to frustrating structural safety issues as well as harmful water damage. We can stop this by replacing old connectors or carefully fitting new anchors.
REPAIRS FOR BEAVERTON AND HILLSBORO OR
If you’re in Beaverton or Hillsboro and need masonry repairs, we’ve got you covered with:
- Concrete Repair – We can repair concrete by fixing dangerous breakdown spots or by patching up minor unsightly cracks. Don’t leave your Hillsboro and Beaverton concrete to age poorly. Call us today to talk about how we can help you keep your site looking great.
- Terra Cotta Repair/Replacement – To keep your beautiful Beaverton or Hillsboro terra cotta in the shape you want, hire D&R Masonry to repair or replace it with our usual high standards.
EXTERIOR CLEANING FOR HILLSBORO METRO AREA, OR
No one should limit cleaning to the interior of their space! Let your Hillsboro Metro Area exterior look as good as new with work by D&R Masonry Restoration.
- Exterior Cleaning – Exterior cleaning is a key service for making a great impression on your customers and it truly gives you a space to be proud of. We can use power washing to effectively knock away stains or apply a chemical treatment to stop growth.
- Sand/Soda/Ice Blasting – Sand, baking soda, and dry ice blasting have changed dramatically over the years to produce abrasion cleaning styles that can be contained in a cleaner atmosphere. Whether you need to take off aging coatings or worn paint, we can take care of it.
- Graffiti Removal – Many people don’t realize how much work and expertise must go into graffiti removal. Incorrect use of solvents and removal techniques can severely damage the surface behind it; in some cases, this essentially acts as a worse problem than the graffiti itself! Our professionals take care of removal in a timely but carefully considered manner.
WATERPROOFING FOR VANCOUVER WASHINGTON
As the rapidly growing sister city to Portland and the fourth largest city in Washington, Vancouver structures should absolutely have reliable waterproofing that will last.
- Caulking – Caulking cannot be overrated as both a waterproofing tool and as a general sealant. If you have a new property and want to make sure it’s patched up tight, we can assist you. Or, if you notice your current caulking is crumbling, we can remove it and reapply.
- Above & Below Grade Waterproofing – D&R Masonry Restoration’s team members are experienced in using options such as bentonite and blue skin for effective above and below grade waterproofing solutions. After taking a look at your site we’ll figure out just what protection would be best. The “blind side” system is a complicated waterproofing configuration method that works fantastically – and we can do it for you!
- Hot Waterproofing – For a beautifully smooth layer of waterproofing on your flat Vancouver WA surface, hot waterproofing is essential. Our team can use hot rubberized asphalt to encase a deck or similar area in a protective liquid that hardens to stay strong.
MASONRY MAINTENANCE CARE FOR DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER WA
Commercial buildings in particular often need masonry maintenance up-keeping over time. If this attention is not given, breakdown can be experienced, which causes a slew of issues. D&R Masonry Restoration can install modern systems, repair old bad spots, give new strengthening capabilities, and more.
- Floor Joint Fillers & Repairs – If you have flooring that uses concrete slabs, we can insert floor joint fillers or repair your old ones. These joint fillers allow for general movement while keeping your surface level. This prevents accidents and makes for easier transportation with a more professional look.
- Air Barriers – Air barriers can provide controlled air flow and water vapor between the interior and exterior of your downtown Vancouver, Washington property.
- Expansion Joint Systems – The Pacific Northwest climate can cause your Vancouver building to shrink in cold temperatures or expand in hot weather. Movement joints are strategically placed to stop gaps from forming when this happens by moving accordingly. They also help deal with possible negative effects from wind and seismic activity.
- Carbon Fiber Strengthening – For a strengthening solution that can be specially fitted for each individual circumstance case by case, carbon fiber strengthening is the clear choice. It allows older structures to safely hold more weight while no extra pressure is put on surrounding materials. This gives effective structural strengthening options for historical parking buildings, for instance.
WHERE ELSE DOES D&R MASONRY RESTORATION OFFER OUR SERVICES?
We are proud to serve customers all over the Pacific Northwest, including Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Idaho. The D&R Masonry Restoration team can help you with coatings, waterproofing, repairs, restoration, masonry, and cleaning services whenever you need us. Whether you need upkeeping in Tigard, water-protection in Oregon City, repairs in Lake Oswego, or maintenance in Milwaukie, we can assist you.
To learn more about masonry maintenance care for downtown Vancouver, exterior cleaning in the Portland metro area, repairs for Hillsboro and Beaverton, coatings in Tigard, and reconstruction Gresham, give D&R Masonry Restoration a call now!
REACH OUT TO D&R MASONRY RESTORATION AT 503-353-1650!
D&R MASONRY RESTORATION ONLINE CONTACT FORM
Complete our Online Contact Form and a member of the D&R Masonry Restoration team will reach out to you promptly. The fields marked with a red asterisk* are required to submit the form, the remain fields are optional. You may be as detailed or as brief about your project as you like in the Project Description field.
Please feel free to call D&R Masonry Restoration during normal business hours at 503-353-1650.
Please feel free to call D&R Masonry Restoration during normal business hours at 503-353-1650.
D&R MASONRY RESTORATION